Linear Recumbents are available as a complete bike, or as a frameset.
The Frameset price (found on the buy now pages) includes:
- Foldable Aluminum Frame, for Rear Disk Brake
- Seat & Hardware (Rans seats additional, check buy now page for pricing)
- Handlebars with Vertical Bar Ends
- Steering Link
- Aluminum Fork, for Disk Brake
- Chain Idler and Tube
Frameset does not include:
- Drivetrain including Bottom Bracket
- Wheels, Tires, Etc.
The Rear Dropout spacing is 135mm.
On medium or large frames front wheel can be 20″ (406 or 451). Rear can be 26″ (559) or 700c with room for a fender with narrower tires.
On small frames, front wheel can be 20″ 406 but we recommend 16″ (305 or 349) to lower the seat height. Rear wheel can be 26″ (559) or 700c with room for a fender with narrower tires.